• Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
• Students will be prepared to play the role of Scrum Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
• Students will participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
• Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
• Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
Who Should Attend
• Anyone who is interested in understanding Agile Scrum and how the method could be used effectively